The Guerrilla Gallery, located in the main hallway of the Rochester Community Center, features temporary art exhibits by emerging and seasoned artists. The gallery consists of a 13ft wall with a hanging rail and clear placard for art/artist information. Artists are welcome to exhibit their works for 2-3 weeks. Contact Amy Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to exhibit your works.
- 2D works only. No nudity, profanity, vulgarity.
- Art must be wired in the back and ready-to-hang.
- Artists can display up to 5 pieces. There is a supply box (with hanging materials) available in Suite 135.
- Absolutely no tape or adhesives (of any kind) can be used. Labels are not allowed. Artists can utilize the clear 8.5x11 placard to advertise their name, website/email, and art information.
- Exhibitions generally last for 2-3 weeks.
- Artists must pickup their work at the scheduled end of the exhibition. We do not have storage for your art. Any art left 10 days after the end date will be considered abandoned and will be discarded.
- The RMFA is not obligated or responsible for marketing your exhibit.
- All sales should be handled between the buyer and the artist. The museum does not take a sales commission.
- This a public space. Exhibit at your own risk. The City of Rochester, RMFA, and Rochester Recreation Dept. is not responsible for for lost, damaged, or stolen items.