The Artist Association is made up of a unique group of people who all have one thing in common: a love of art. The talents of our members cover a wide range of artistic media; including oil, acrylic, watercolors, pastel, drawing, photography, and other works on paper. Members enjoy a variety of benefits, exhibition opportunities, educational outings, and more.
- Members are included in the Members Directory Listing on the museum's website.
- Members may participate in the annual members-only exhibition.
- Members may participate in additional exhibitions co-sponsored by the Artist Association.
- Every member is expected to volunteer in the museum’s suite for at least one week day of the year, from 9am to 4pm.
- Exhibiting gallery members are expected to follow exhibition policies and requirements.
- Members must provide artist statement/bio, contact information, and 1 image that best represents their work.
- High quality standards of presentation are expected. All works should be finished, framed, and ready-to-hang.
- We are not able to exhibit 3D works at this time.
- We take every precaution to ensure that works are not damaged. The Artist Association/RMFA is not be responsible for loss or damage to artworks, including frames and mountings, no matter how they are caused, and all works are submitted to the gallery subject to this condition.
- All sales must be handled between the buyer and the artist. The museum does not take a commission.
- The museum reserves the right to photograph any work in the exhibition for educational, catalog, website or publicity purposes.
- Memberships expire on January 1st of the following year.
- Annual fees are assessed annually.